NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO RECEIVE A GIFT. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR REGULATION. VALID ONLY IN THE 50 U.S. STATES AND WASHINGTON, D.C. AND IS INTENDED FOR PARTICIPATION IN THOSE AREAS ONLY.
2. The promoter is Collegeboxes, LLC, a limited liability company organized in the State of Massachusetts, U.S.A. with a principal place of business at 2727 N. Central Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85004, and a subsidiary of U-Haul Co. of Massachusetts and Ohio which is a subsidiary of U-Haul International, Inc. (“UHI”), (hereinafter collectively referred to as ”CB” “we,” “us,” or “our”).
3. The Promotion commences and closes on the dates and at the time(s) stated in the respective promotional offer (“Promotional Period”). Claims received after the Promotional Period will not be accepted.
4. Only one promotional offer for a good or product (“Gift”) may be redeemed at any time and cannot be combined with any other coupons or Promotions. There is a limit of one (1) Promotion per household per calendar year. Promotions are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash or credit and cannot be used to purchase gift cards. Promotions cannot be applied to past orders.
5. The terms of any Promotion, including but not limited to the Promotional Period, may change, be modified or cancelled at any time, with or without notice, by CB in its sole discretion.
Submission, Eligibility and Validation of Claims
7. The Promotion is open only to permanent legal residents of the 50 U.S. states and Washington, D.C. (excluding all other U.S. and foreign territories and possessions) (collectively “the Territory”) who are physically located and residing therein and who warrant and represent that they meet all of the following requirements as of the time their Submission into the Promotion is deemed complete: (a) they are 18 years of age or older and at least the age of majority in their state of residence; (b) they have Internet access; (c) they possess a social security number, or federal tax identification number issued by the appropriate government agency; (d) they have carefully read and reviewed prior to agreeing to, and agreed to as instructed, these Terms and Conditions; and (e) they are an end-user consumer, participating in the Promotion for their own use or benefit and not for commercial purposes, re-sale, or any other indirect purpose or use. All Claims originating from outside of the Territory are void. All applicable national, state and local laws and regulations apply. This Promotion is void where prohibited by law.
8. Promotional Terms are valid on and apply only to online entries submitted online at the relevant site(s) identified in the Promotion. Participants must successfully provide complete information in compliance with CB’s instructions and/or online prompts, which may include providing information such as Participant’s full name, contact telephone number, email address and residential address. Receipt of submissions will not be acknowledged or returned. Submission materials/data that have been tampered with or altered, or mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices are void. All Submissions and requests become CB’s property and will not be returned or acknowledged. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO RECEIVE A GIFT.
9. All Claims must be submitted within the Promotional Period. Early, late, incomplete or illegible Claims will be deemed invalid and CB and its associated affiliates accept no responsibility for lost, late, incomplete, incorrect or misdirected Claims, whether due to system errors, omissions, interruption, deletions, defects, faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions and/or human error
10. If a promotional code is provided as part of the Promotion, it must be properly entered at the time of the online transaction in order to receive the relevant discount or benefit. If the promotional code is for a discounted order price, such discounts are applied prior to shipping, handling and sales tax charges. If the promotional code is for a discounted item, such discount is applied to the first product purchased and not, unless otherwise stated in the Promotion, applied to the entire cart subtotal. Promotional codes cannot be combined with other offers and can only be redeemed once per customer unless otherwise stated.
11. If the Promotion includes the delivery to Participant of a Gift or item of any kind and such item(s) become unavailable, in whole or in part, CB may elect, in its sole discretion, to substitute item(s) of comparable value and quality. Regardless of CB’s election in this regard, under no circumstances shall Participants be entitled to the receipt of substituted items or to any other compensation relative to the Promotion. THE GIFT IS AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSES). ACCEPTANCE, PARTICIPATION IN AND/OR USE OF THE GIFT ARE AT THE PARTICIPANT’S SOLE RISK, AND CB IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE AND/OR MISUSE OF THE GIFT. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding these limitations or exclusions.
12. In many instances, Claims will be processed and/or delivered by third parties working with CB. In such cases, CB is not responsible for any delivery or processing delays.
13. CB and its affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, or agents, and other persons/entities involved or directly associated in the development, handling, production, implementation and distribution of the Promotion (collectively “Promotion Entities”) and/or members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, whether or not related, are ineligible to enter the Promotion. For certain Promotions, additional restrictions on eligibility may apply, which will be specified in the applicable Promotion Posts.
15. Except where prohibited, you hereby agree that: (a) any legal dispute, legal controversy, legal action or legal claim (collectively “Action”) arising out of or relating to the Promotion shall be settled by mandatory and binding arbitration in accordance with the U-Haul Arbitration Agreement, incorporated by reference, and available at uhaul,com/arbitration or from my local U-Haul representative.
16. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of a Participant and CB in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Arizona, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Arizona or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Arizona.
17. The number and description of Gifts awarded for each Promotion, including the Approximate Retail Value of the Gift (“ARV”) will be specified in the applicable Promotion Post.Any costs associated with making a claim under any Promotion are Participant’s responsibility. Any and all taxes which may be payable as a consequence of participating in a Promotion or receiving a promotional offering are the sole responsibility of the Participant. No substitution, transfer, refunds, or cash equivalent for the Gift (or Gift component) is permitted. The ARV of the Gift represents CB’s good faith determination and cannot be challenged or appealed. In the event the ARV of the Gift (or Gift component) is more than the actual retail value or fair market value of the Gift (or Gift component), the difference will not be awarded in cash or otherwise. If Participant forfeits the Gift, this forfeiture will serve as complete fulfillment of the obligation by CB and no additional compensation will be awarded.
18. This Promotion is subject to these Official Terms and Conditions and all applicable federal, state, and local laws. By participating in the Promotion, each Participant: (a) agrees to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error in these Official Terms and Conditions or the Promotion itself; (b) agrees to be bound by these Official Terms and Conditions and by all decisions of CB, whose decisions are binding and final in all respects; and (c) attests to the provisions stated in these Official Terms and Conditions and compliance with these Official Terms and Conditions. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of CB that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Promotion, CB reserves the right to disqualify any Participant it finds who tampers with the submission process or operation of the Promotion or website, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion without notice. CB is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, problems or technical malfunctions of any computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or Claim to be received by CB on account of human error, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of any website, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to any Participant’s or any other person’s computer/phone related to or resulting from an Participant’s participation in the Promotion. Moreover, the failure of CB to comply with any provision of these Official Terms and Conditions due to an act of third party delivery services, God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of the CB (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or other force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Official Terms and Conditions.
19. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION, YOU AGREE THAT THE CB ENTITIES SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LIABILITY FOR ANY PROPERTY LOSS, DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH) IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, MISPRINTED OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS ON ANY PROMOTIONAL POST), INCLUDING PARTICIPATION, ACCEPTANCE/POSSESSION AND/OR USE OR MISUSE, AND/OR DEFECT OF THE GIFT, EVEN IF CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE CB ENTITIES. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT CB ENTITIES HAVE NEITHER MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE CB, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
You agree to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless each of the CB Entities from and against any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, damages, costs, attorneys’ fees, and losses that may arise in connection with any and all of the rights and benefits you confer upon the CB Entities in these Official Terms and Conditions, including any and all liability resulting or arising from CB’s use of any Claim or your participation in the Promotion.
20. Nothing in these Promotional Terms is intended to exclude, restrict or modify any consumer rights which, under applicable legislation may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement. If such legislation implies a condition, warranty or term into these Promotional Terms or provides statutory guarantees in connection with these Promotional Terms, in respect of goods and services supplied (if any), CB’s liability for breach of such a condition, warranty, other term or guarantee is limited to, at CB’s election, to the extent it is able to do so: (i) replacing the goods or supplying equivalent goods (ii) paying the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; (iii) supplying the services again; and/or (iv) paying the cost of having the services supplied again.
21. By participating in any Promotion, Participants confirm that they consent to receive email messages from CB regarding product updates or tips, CB news and/or events and promotions to the email account(s) provided in Participant’s Claim.
22. Consumer promotion support is available at: 1.602.263.6502